Monday, August 22, 2011

1 day plus a Month to go!!!

I have not been keeping up with this like I originally intended too, my goal was a post a day with pictures. Well, tech difficulties are making the pictures hard to do. I've also been overhaul cleaning my house, but I did finish a hat and scaft combo for a boy today, younger kid, also started a scarf for an adult man, kinda a tan with a few orange stripes, nothing too fancy. I had started it the other day but it was going to be way too wide, so even though I was a foot into it, I tore it out and started it over. It's going much better now. In the process of cleaning my bedroom I've found a huge anount of craft things I need to go through and donate to friends if I don't need it. Just gonna keep on cleaning and crocheting! :)

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment