Thursday, November 10, 2011

spinning

I was at my group last night and got to talking to some of the ladies about spinning. I'm very curious about it and I think it would be a lot of fun...since I'm not sure how I will do at this, I don't want to put a TON of $ into it...so far I've found a website to make a spinner at home: http://www.spindleandwheel.com/content/view/15/76/
...which I might start with until I figure out if this is something I really want to branch into...I'm positive the Home Depot across the street from my house would have the materials to make the spinner, now I just have to figure out where to get fiber...def something I don't know ANYTHING about. I think it would be a lot of fun to make my own yarn though, or better yet, gift to family and friends who knit and/or crochet. I guess we'll see! :)

Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment