Wednesday, December 14, 2011

progress!!

Well I finished the blanket for my Grandma today! Just in time for Christmas! :) It's one of the biggest things I've ever made and definately the most pink! LOL. Check it out!



Not bad for making up my own designs...I also kinda made up the way I connected it together...or at least I didn't do research on how to connect it first, I just figured it out. ha! I hope Grandma likes it!:) :)

I've also been working on these pillows. I think they're pretty much done now! I can't wait to get them in the living room at the house and see how they'll look!




I have a lot of things I want to learn to make in the coming year. I don't want to do like a traditional 'New Years Resolution', but since we will officially be in the new house at the start of the new year, it kind of all goes together.

I have this daydreamy vision of being like a modern 50's house wife haha. I want to have a garden and cook more and read books and crochet. I figure I can schedule that and trips to the library with laundry and keep pretty busy. I'm so so so excited about the new house and I can't wait until I can actually do a little entertaining there! :)

Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment