Monday, July 20, 2015

All types of changes!

Well, on top of starting to blog again after years of nothingness...I've also started a new side gig. I'm now an AdvoCare Rep. A friend from HS contacted me about it and after several conversations and me doubting just about everything there was, I decided to try it. I'm scare I'm going to fail, but I'm also scared it's going to work...and who gets scared about things working? This girl.

I don't have all the details and everything in place yet...but I'm working on it. Here's the link if you want to check it out!  www.AdvoCare.com/150737701

In other news...I had a pretty decent weekend. I got to sleep in until 8 am on Saturday before Daniel and Lily came to wake me up. Dan headed off to work and Lily and I settled in for the day. I got some cleaning done. Lily and I played and played. While she napped I crocheted, watched a movie, read part of a book and even took a nap. Not a bad day! Dan  came home from work and we all hung out together, watched some TV, played with Lily, had some yummy dinner and then Daniel and I watched a movie when Lily went to bed. We went to bed a little late, but not horribly. Sunday morning was kind of the same. Dan shuffled off to work. Lily and I played until she napped. I did more reading and less crocheting. Still got some cleaning done around the house and took a short nap. We had another nice dinner last night and played with Lily until bedtime.

I made some progress on a Christmas gift for my nephew. It's coming along nicely if I do say so myself!

So as you can see, I have a few road blocks, the yellowish ones are bales of hay, the tan is plowed fields, and then I've finished half of the pond. I'm still working on figuring out how large I would like this playmat to be. I also might need to make a few up for craft shows. They seem like they would be a hit with the little kiddos!


There are several different pieces that can be added and they can be sewn together really in any order, so the combinations are endless! It's also great because it's totally gender neutral.

I plan on make a few cars and trucks to go along with it. Who knows, I might come up with all types of fun things to add in...maybe some little animals or even a barn or something!!!

Oh! I finished book 2 of Pretty Little Liars! It was good and very different from the show at this point. I had just enough time to start book 3, but I'm  not that far into it yet. I'm excited for the show tomorrow and to get some more reading done today!


Flawless (Pretty Little Liars, Book 2)
by:
Sara Shepard
$3.59


No comments:

Post a Comment