Friday, July 31, 2015

Pre-Cleanse!

I'm excited to report that I ordered my cleanse from AdvoCare yesterday. Daniel and I are going to do this together and I'm very excited about it. It's a 10 day process. I'm not sure what all the expect, but I know I'm going to have to drink a lot of water. That's not something I really do...drink enough water. I drink more now that I ever did...but "a lot" for me is not quite finishing one whole liter in a day...I'm not sure why it's easier for me to drink tons of pop than it is water, but it's something I've been working towards correcting.

Looks like we won't be traveling to Indiana in Sept. I am disappointed, but as Daniel pointed out we have a lot of things we need to take care of that we could use that kind of money for. We need some minor car repairs and perhaps a trip to the Dentist or Eye Doc. So now, I need to figure out what to do for Lily's birthday next month and who the heck is going to come! We only have a few baby friends here. I'm sure I'll come up with something!

I started working on another Christmas gift for one of Lily's cousins the other day. I'm excited about how it's coming along. I think the kiddo is really going to enjoy it!

I've continued reading through the PLL series. I'm currently on Book 4. I've had a difficult time finding time or staying awake to read lately. Hopefully that will pass and things will get and stay on track.

Well, that's all for now!

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment