Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Ever feel like...

Ever feel like you have so much to do you can't decide if you want to do all of it, none of it or some of it? I do some days. I have a lot of crochet projects in process. Some just need to be finished up and mailed...so why not finish them up and mail them (get them out of my life--in a nice way)...I'm not sure. Maybe because I'm left with the tedious part...maybe because I'm spending my time a little bit differently lately...maybe because I'm afraid to see how much I have to finish before I can start the big crochet push for the Craft Show Season....I have a large order for a friend I started a while back. She needed it by a certain date, but that date dramatically changed (from like April to Oct) so I shelved that project for a while. I need to get it out of the bag, do a head count and see what else I need to make, but in the mean time I started more fun projects that I'm excited about doing, so it's like the feeling of 'work' versus 'fun'...I'd rather do the fun project right now...but then in the  mean time I got a hat order, well if you know me, hats don't take long...and I could finish that and collect my money before the end of the week if I just played my cards right...but then I feel guilty about putting off projects that just need to be finished and mailed....why not do those first? Ahhhh.....I need to make a list of everything and really and truly rank it so that it's fair...I mean one blanket is for an older relative who is talking about how much time she may or may not have left, seems like she should get cuts in the line over someone else, right?!

In the mean time...I need to like deep clean my house. Really I need to just clean-clean all of the floors. I'm so bad about that. I'd also like to de-clutter everything again, but who has time for that?! How does all this stuff just pile up? It just seems to keep showing up and I'm like how long have you been sitting there, dude?!

I'm a more positive note, I'm excited about this new business venture. I really have some good hopes and ideas for what I'd like to see happen. I just have to be patient and let it flow. I don't think this is the kind of thing that can be or should be forced. I don't want to push something on someone because I don't want anyone to do that to me either...Dear Universe, send the right people my way. I promise I'll do my part if you, Universe, do yours! :)  Here's that link again if you are interested in helping me expand, grow and pay off my student loans!



I had a nice evening with Lily last night. She's taken to throwing just about anything she can get her hands on, so we're working on that. She was so excited when Daddy got home last night. I love the way her face lights up when she realizes he's home. She went to bed pretty much on time and without any major problems (we rarely have bedtime problems though). Dan and I hung out for a bit last night on the couch, discussed our days, etc. Then all of a sudden it was bedtime and then time to get up and do it all again. I managed to read a few more pages of PLL Book 3. I'm enjoying the differences between the books and the shows! If you're interested, here's a great deal on Book 3:

Perfect (Pretty Little Liars, Book 3)
by:
Sara Shepard
$3.59

Well, I have a lot to accomplish today, and it really has been a good day thus far, I just have a lot on my plate and I can't decide what to dive into first!

Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment