Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Cece Drake is A?!?!?!!??!?!

Well, I stayed up wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too late last night to watch the season finale of PLL. We now know the question that has burned in our hearts and minds for years, the story arc has worked it's way back around and many questions HAVE been answered. There are still a bazillion questions that are unanswered, but I was okay with last nights reveal. There was always a few things that bothered me about Cece, most of which I discuss with my friend Sarah. One of the main ones that sticks out is that the first time Cece meets the girls, she ALREADY knows that Hanna has a history of shoplifting...this was a nasty habit that Hanna picked up AFTER Ali was missing when she became friends with Mona. This isn't something that Ali KNEW about Hanna...at least as far as we know Ali didn't know this about Hanna...but Cece did....she knew because it was Mona who spilled the beans to her in Radley when she was taking a lot of medication and unaware of what she was saying or who she was saying it too.

One of the unanswered questions I have is who came up with this "game"....does the game have rules? Are there other people out in the world playing this game...how does one explain a game of torture to another person and that other persons is like ''oh wow, count me in?!'' I mean I saw the years of anguish that Cece was put through at the hands of her parents....although we don't see Mr. D really interact with Charles, the little that we do see is skewed from both perspectives. I am very interested to see who actually killed Mrs. D if it wasn't Cece. I think the general fandom doesn't think it was Jason...Ali was in NY with the other girls...Peter Hastings can be shady, but not sure how killing Mrs. D would really benefit him personally.

I would like to say that Mrs. D must have the good genetics...Cece, Ali and Jason are all stunningly similar even though Jason has a different father from the other too.

Well, that's about all I have time for right now...and if you aren't a fan of PLL I am sorry that you won't understand this post at all probably.

Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment