Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Too close to home...

I just found out about 45 minutes ago there was a shooting/hatchet attack at a movie theatre near my house. I don't spend a lot of time in that shopping center, but I spend enough. They just redid this area and part of the mall as part of a revitalization effort...the library, playground and ice rink are beautiful. I spent some time out there with my girl friend and our babies a few weeks ago. We both talked about how nice everything was. Since I'll be part time in about a month I've already started looking into programs and activities in this area to do on my days off with my daughter. This is so frightening! I mean seriously some scary stuff! I'm not going to get on a soapbox about guns and violence....I'm just going to say that this needs to stop. WE HAVE TO FIGURE OUT OUR PROBLEMS WITHOUT LOSS OF LIFE!



http://interactives.wkrn.com/photomojo/gallery/36816/1/


http://wkrn.com/2015/08/05/heavy-police-presence-at-antioch-movie-theater/

No comments:

Post a Comment